Roseman Law, APC represents community associations & property management firms in matters pertaining to:
- Creating and Amending Governing Documents, including Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, By-Laws, and Rules and Regulations
- Interpreting and Enforcing Governing Documents, including Architectural Compliance
- Prosecuting/Defending Temporary Restraining Orders, Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions
- Negotiating and Drafting Management, Construction, Employment, Maintenance and Related Contracts, and Legal Opinion Letters for Loans
- Resolving Voting and Election Controversies
- Board of Director Compliance and Fiduciary Duties and Obligations
- Construction/Design Defect and Land Subsidence Disputes
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Adjusting Insurance Claims, including Earthquake, Fire, Water, etc.
Our lawyers regularly deliver seminars to individuals and companies, including management companies and homeowners associations on various legal related issues and topics.
Roseman Law, APC regularly publishes our Common “Interest Development Update”. We also update clients via e-mail on the latest laws and cases. To subscribe to our publications, e-mail us at email@example.com
Roseman Law, APC is a member of the Community Association Institute (CAI) in California and the California Association of Community Managers (CACM).